Fun with Janice!
As we all know, Muppets are fun. So here are some fun things about Janice---rare pictures, comic strips, a poll, even Janice "Look 'n' Find"s. So go on, explore, click around, and most of all, have fun!
- Janice merchandise
- Book pictures and photos
- Muppet comic strips
- Record sleeves
- Miscellaneous pics - rare Janice development sketches,
a Henson "Style Guide" sheet, "The Muppet Movie" stationery,a "MAD" magazine cameo, a calendar parody, coloring book pages,
and trading cards (including Janice as Tina Turner!)
- Intimate Portrait - Janice's "unaired biography" from the Lifetimechannel
- The Muppet Show - the "lost" episode (show #121) featuring Janice,with Yours Truly as the guest star
- Look 'n' Find - 6 puzzles --- move over Waldo, it's time to look forJanice!
- The Janice Poll - come cast your votes for these Janice questions
(Bottom of poll links back to Home Page)
Janice Fun Facts
- was the first Muppet to use profanity in a public Muppet production
(The Great Muppet Caper, "Happiness Hotel")
- is the only Muppet to have used a drug reference
(The Muppet Show, "I Get By With A Little Help From My Friends", Lynda Carter ep.)
- had only 1 scene of dialogue with a guest star on TMS in the guest star dressing room
(Linda Ronstadt ep.)
- once got to take Statler's place in the balcony on TMS (with Floyd in Waldorf's)
(Danny Kaye ep.)
- was once suspected of murder (along with the rest of the Electric Mayhem)
(Liza Minelli ep.)
- appeared in a Swedish Chef segment
- appeared twice on "Pigs in Space"
- had her mind switched with Dr. Strangepork's (thanks to a not-so-good "dissolve-a-tron")
- is versed in guitar, banjo, tambourine, violin, and trombone
- danced with Lavaar Burton
(The Muppets Go Hollywood)
Home, fer sure! | History | Filmography & Discography | Still Frame Galleries | Links | Thanks
Janice's Groooovy Guestbook